Frequently Asked Questions
About Events At Regale Winery
Are there event types you do not host?
Regale Winery does not host the following types of events:
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties
- Sorority and fraternity gatherings and parties
Can I use my own vendors (caterer, DJ, event planner, etc) for my event?
We ask that you use our carefully curated list of partners who know the property and how to assure every aspect is perfectly organized.
***Regale to provide additional FAQs, below are some example to consider***
- How do I hold a date?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What is your event cancellation policy?
- What are my options for getting ready in the space prior to my event?
- Are there any decorating restrictions?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are children allowed?
- Do I get exclusive use of the property on my event day? Or can other events be scheduled at the same time as mine?
- Are tax and gratuity included?
- Are there any service and property fees I should budget for?
- Is smoking allowed?
- Are your event spaces wheelchair accessible?
- What is the venue capacity?
- Can I bring in my own alcohol?
- Can I host both my wedding ceremony and reception at Regale?
- Can I access the venue prior to my event for rehearsal?
- Are table and chairs provided?
- Do you provide security for my event?
- Is there parking on-site?
- Is valet parking available?
- Can I have a live band?
- Are candles allowed?
- How far in advance should I book?
- Do I have to purchase insurance for my event?
- Do you allow photoshoots?
Stay in touch
Subscribe to keep up to date on upcoming wine releases, winery events and more.